Process Integration for Service Management
Organizations can be more effective when workflows are extend across departments and applications via automation.
Process integration is about making that inter-application workflow happen.
Key Takeaways from the Guide
Read the guide to understand:
- What process integration is
- What good process integration looks like
- How to enable inter-application workflows
- Key features of process integration solutions
- Choosing the right integration model for your process integration project
- Maintaining the health of your process integration solution
To download the free white paper, complete the form.
Common Use Cases for Process Integration
Process integration for service management can address a number of use cases including:
- Linking ITSM with Development to automate DevOps
- Unifying IT and customer service processes
- eBonding with third-party, partner service providers
- Connecting business intelligence and analytics tools to the corporate data warehouse
- and more!
Talk to an Integration Expert
Complete the form to speak with a ServiceNow integration expert