Extract data for reporting and analytics ... right when you need it
Running reports and producing analytics for ServiceNow or Salesforce may be harder than it first appears. After all, you don't want to impact application performance, but neither do you want to go through the hassle of setting up an on-premise data repository for a short term need. And if you want to merge data from multiple systems, it gets incrementally more difficult.
Perspectium On-demand DataSync solves this problem, by allowing you to use your existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure to configure and automate data extraction to an AWS data lake, which then works with your reporting/analytics tool of choice.
On-demand DataSync lets you export specific data sets from ServiceNow and Salesforce to an external cloud based data lake. As a result, you can explore, merge and analyze your data without concerns about application constraints and performance impact. This product allows you to extract specific data sets on-demand and on an as-needed basis, providing you with incredible flexibility in meeting your business reporting and analytics needs.
- Click and launch integration directly from the AWS service catalog
- Preconfigured integrations - ServiceNow and Salesforce on a single platform
- Automatically provision data lake for analytics and reporting, on-demand
- Automatically provision AWS S3 storage for governance and big-data input
- Automatically create and maintain schema
- Batch load and scheduled bulk load
What are your service management integrations costing you today?
You are spending a lot more on service management integrations than you think. Our TCO calculator will figure out how much your integrations are costing you today - and tell you how much they could cost you with Perspectium.