Presales Consultant - London
Perspectium is looking for Presales Consultants to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client-facing environment, the primary role of the Presales Consultant is to support the sales process all the way through opportunity qualification to Implementation handover.
We need an ambitious, self-motivated a-player who excels working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future!
The successful candidate will be based out of our London Headquarters, with some home/remote working flexibility, and must be able to travel within the UK and Europe.
- Prepare and provide live demonstrations of the Perspectium solutions on ServiceNow and other technology platforms.
- Lead customer workshops to design Perspectium solutions.
- Transform business goals and requirements into customer solutions.
- Author new technical content for presales presentations and public conferences/webinars.
- Build, maintain, and foster relationships with Customers and Technical stakeholders.
- Continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving Data Services and enterprise ITSM space.
- Contribute to the ongoing growth of the Perspectium community; Wiki uploads, Forum posts etc.
- Work with different personalities, communicate like a pro and win people over by being yourself.
- Thrive in a challenging environment, manage the resolution of obstacles and work on multiple engagements simultaneously; all whilst developing your own skills and experiences, as well as others around you.
- Most importantly, make your mark on a fast-growing business where everyone is accountable for the success.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, demonstrating technical platforms.
- Must have a working knowledge of SaaS Platforms, and a detailed understanding at least one of the following:
- ServiceNow, Salesforce, Remedy or Jira
- ITIL (or equivalent) certification preferable.
- Ability to manage your own self-paced learning of new Data Integration and ITSM technologies.
- Working knowledge of MEDDPICC (or equivalent) sales process preferable.
- Must be comfortable presenting to large customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness and be able to articulate the value proposition of Data Integration, and other, platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to develop strong technical and commercial champions within an account. Network, engage and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and the ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with your CV and anything else you would like to include.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.