Solution Consultant - MSP
Perspectium is looking for Solution Consultants to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client-facing environment, the primary role of the Solution Consultant is to support the sales process all the way through opportunity qualification to implementation handover.
We need an ambitious, self-motivated a-player who excels working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future!
- Prepare and provide demonstrations of the Perspectium solutions on ServiceNow and other technology platforms.
- Work with sales professionals as the technical subject matter expert, supporting the sales effort by providing technical expertise on the Perspectium technology, integration market, and providing data use best practices.
- Lead installation efforts to prove out the viability of the Perspectium technology and guide customer in the testing of the success criteria.
- Lead customer workshops to design Perspectium solutions based on customer needs.
- Transform business goals and requirements into customer solutions.
- Build, maintain, and foster relationships with customers and technical stakeholders.
- Continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving data services and enterprise ITSM space.
- Contribute to the ongoing growth of the Perspectium community; wiki uploads, forum posts etc.
- Thrive in a challenging environment, manage the resolution of obstacles and work on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Most importantly, make your mark on a fast-growing business where everyone is accountable for the success.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, demonstrating technical platforms.
- ITSM knowledge and ITIL (or equivalent) certification preferable.
- Must have a working knowledge of SaaS Platforms, and a detailed understanding at least one of the following:
- ServiceNow, Salesforce, Remedy or Jira
- Working knowledge of data and data structures.
- Ability to manage your own self-paced learning of new data integration and ITSM technologies.
- Must be comfortable presenting to large and small customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness and be able to articulate the value proposition of Data Integration, and other, platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to develop strong technical and commercial champions within an account. Network, engage and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and the ability to deal with cultural diversity.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.