Associate Support Engineer – San Diego, CA
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world…and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our team.
The successful candidate will be located in our San Diego headquarters. There may be occasional travel to customer locations.
Working at Perspectium
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company.
Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvellous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks.
The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in “classy" San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London, New York and Dallas.
As a Customer Support Engineer in our Customer Services team, you will be contributing to the success of our customers every day. Ensuring that we are exceeding their expectations in Perspectium and our service. In this role you will be given responsibilities to make a large impact on the growth and development of our company and working with a highly passionate team.
- Front line support for our customers. Including direct interaction and real time problem solving.
- Contribute to development of our support related tools, processes and technologies.
- Ensure smooth operations of our production environments and ensure we meet our operational goals.
- Develop content for expert product knowledge and contributing to customer success.
- Work closely with Product R&D to continuously improve our service based on customer feedback and interactions.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Basic proficiency in DevOps and Customer Support fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience and proficiency (1-5 years) in ServiceNow, Salesforce, Jira a plus.
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s), preferably Java
- Basic proficiency in Linux/Unix operating systems administration
- Basic proficiency in Relational Database systems, preferably MySQL.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. design patterns, data structures, etc.)
- Open to being challenged and willing to continuously learn and improve
Founded in 2013, Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. Perspectium solves integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest throughput. Architected from the ground up with availability and control in mind. Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of the world's largest enterprises.
To apply for this position please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and anything else you would like to include.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.