Account Development Representative - London
At Perspectium, we strive to find passionate, motivated and strategic-thinking individuals who want to be part of a fast growing and highly disruptive sales team. As a member of the Account Development Team you will be the front line for presenting Perspectium in the UK and across Europe to prospects, and inspiring them with the unique business value our solution delivers
Success in this role will lead to career opportunities in other areas of the sales organization, and we have a strong ethos of coaching and promoting to sales executive roles, underpinning your chance to launch a successful career in enterprise software sales.
Role & Responsibilities
- Initial attendance to week-long enablement in San Diego with global ADR team
- Training on Perspectium sales methodology “blueprint” to accelerate your education and success
- Ongoing coaching from Regional Sales Director and Global Marketing Executives
- This role is focused on sourcing outbound leads with a heavy emphasis on research and targeted campaigning – along with responding to inbound leads sourced by our Marketing team
- The initial point of contact with prospects, promotes brand awareness and effectively identify customer pain/use case(s) and ability to communicate Perspectium’s value proposition.
- Identify stakeholders based on defined criteria of authority and need and coordinate a discovery call which converts into pipeline opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team to develop effective sales messaging
- Must be able to confidently make calls to enterprise-level prospects and deliver consistently against touch point metrics
- Use a strategic “HYBRID” sales approach focused on a combination of marketing and enterprise accounts within a defined territory (i.e. cold calling, emails campaigns or social media)
- Proven success and performance in achieving corporate quotas and/or personal goals
- Any demonstrated sales experience (ideally technology sales)
- You challenge people during discussions and bring a provocative point of view to customer conversations
- Ability to understand and deliver a value proposition
- Sales skills that leverage both strong process and relationship-driven techniques
- Independent and driven work ethic – self-starter looking to create their own business
- The need to take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve
- You challenge during discussions and bring a provocative point of view to customer conversations
- University Degree or equivalent
What We Provide
At Perspectium you’ll receive private medical, equity, pension plan, and flexible vacation time. In addition to the fun stuff, WeWork office, stocked kitchens, team socials, and our annual company offsite in San Diego, California.
Established in 2013 by the founding developer of ServiceNow, Perspectium offers process integration solutions for service management in Global 2000 companies. Perspectium solves integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest throughput. Architected from the ground up with availability and control in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of the world's largest enterprises.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.