DataSync Customers Review Perspectium
It makes sense to see what other customers have to say about that purchase you’re considering. You might not have bought that taco-shaped sleeping bag, had “Sleepy32” from Winnipeg not confirmed that it stays warm.
As with the birthday gifts you buy for others (or yourself), you want unbiased reviews of integration solutions. Honest feedback from real customers should inform the purchasing of a software solution. Now you just need to know where to find reliable reviews: Thank you Gartner Peer Insights.
What is Gartner Peer Insights?
Peer Insights is an online IT software and services reviews and ratings platform. The reviews are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers like you. It helps IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective unbiased feedback from their customers.
What do Perspectium DataSync customers talk about?
“It helps us to sync our database to the application and hence provides efficient way of data management and column mapping.”
- This customer uses DataSync to create internal operational efficiencies.
“Perspectium plays such an important role in our environment, from keeping the core data between instances in sync, quick proof of concept reports from lower environment to providing a near real time production reporting database fed with no performance issues to the platform.”
- What this customer likes most about DataSync is being able to quickly create a new share and push data within minutes to the reporting team, which is used daily.
“Had an excellent experience working with the Perspectium Team. They were attentive and helped to meet all of our needs.”
- This customer likes how the DataSync product is so easy to use.
“Perspectium has been an excellent business partner. The DataSync product is a key part of data ecosystem connecting us with our clients and keeping of data warehouses up to date.”
- The customer likes how DataSync is easy to implement and run. They are continuously learning about new capabilities and more efficient approaches to configuration.
As a thank you for your approved review, which takes about 10 minutes, you will receive a $25 Visa gift card from Gartner. The Peer Insights Team will provide the gift card shortly after your review is published.
Things to keep in mind:
- Reviews are anonymous: Your name and company will be private. Only identifying details displayed will be role, industry and organization size
- Personal emails are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. Use your business email or sign in with LinkedIn.
- Keep your review relevant and do not mention specific individuals.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner to ensure validity and to maintain the integrity of the forum.
You can check your review status by logging in to your profile.
Need help? Email Suzanne if you need help about Gartner Peer Insights, or the review process. We are happy to answer your questions.
Thank you! We really value your DataSync feedback and your business.
The Perspectium Team