I have a lot of queues I need to continuously track in case there’s some kind of message buildup or connection problem with my queues. Is there an easy way to do this?
Yes! With Queue Monitoring, you’re able to set up monitoring for any or all queues. All these statuses can be conveniently viewed through a dashboard widget. There’s a just a few easy steps to do this:
1. Open your Shared or Subscribed Queue.
2. Check Monitor, select desired polling interval, and enter in the thresholds you would like for warnings and alerts. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all queues you would like to monitor.
3. To set up the widget, go to the homepage. Click “Add Content.”
4. Select Gauges, Queues, and Perspectium Queue Status. Then click “Add here” on your desired location.
5. Your dashboard setup is now complete. You can monitor all your queue statuses all from a dashboard!