Replicator for ServiceNow – Relentless Data Synchronization
Real time replication of ServiceNow data to any other application or data store – high throughput, low impact
ServiceNow administrators and operations managers use Replicator to replicate and synchronize ServiceNow production data with other ServiceNow instances, SaaS and on-premise applications and external databases/warehouses.
Replicator for ServiceNow is a monitored, real-time data replication and synchronization cloud service that uniquely propagates ServiceNow database objects – without loss – to other ServiceNow instances, other SaaS platforms, databases and middleware. Specifically designed for ServiceNow, Replicator provides the highest data transfer rate, with the least performance impact to the production instance. Unlike a typical point-to-point data base replication tool, Replicator is built on a highly scalable enterprise message-bus architecture and provides a flexible publish and subscribe framework that is integrated into the ServiceNow administrative user interface.
Why Perspectium Replicator?
- Native application in ServiceNow
- Native understanding of ServiceNow data schema (attachments, journal fields, hierarchical tables, reference fields and records)
- Point and click configuration of data shares and subscriptions
- High throughput of complex ServiceNow objects
- Low impact on ServiceNow resources (semaphores, background jobs, user sessions)