Solving the 4 Most Common ServiceNow Data Integration Issues
Many organizations suffer a number of common ServiceNow data integration issues. If left unaddressed, the problems cause significant, and costly technical debt.
But why are data integration issues so common for ServiceNow users? It can start with your very first integration choices.
Integrations Should be Business Goals-oriented
The goal of integration is not just to connect two systems—it's to improve the employee and customer experience by streamlining how you manage and move data.
Ignoring the business-value driven goal of integrations leads to:
- poor implementation
- failure to meet your organization’s demands
- considerable technical debt
So what’s the solution?
Organizations Should Avoid Custom Integrations
When considering integration options, this universal truth must be kept in mind: A custom integration may seem more cost-effective initially. But they are plagued by a number of common issues that compound over time, threatening the integration.
If you've worked with custom integrations - either in-house or through an integration service provider - there's a good chance you've faced one of these issues:
- Lack of real-time data affecting data availability, reporting and analytics
- Performance impacts increasing risk of downtime, data loss, failure and limiting data availability
- Lack of personnel and resources required to effectively implement, maintain and manage the integration
- Staff turnover threatening the integration project due to employees who understand the integration leaving
In this free webinar recording, we will cover the 4 most common ServiceNow data integration issues, and why custom integrations exacerbate the problems.
Watch the recording to understand how to prevent and fix the most common data integration issues for more streamlined use of ServiceNow across your organization.