The Perspectium Iodine release introduces many improvements based on your feedback, including powerful data storage options, productivity and data analysis tools and flexible backup and restore for ServiceNow.
- Store original file attachments - Smart automation allows users to save attachments - locally or to the cloud - with the original file intact for a better historical understanding.
- Single view & control of Meshlets - Edit and update your meshlet mappings and configuration settings in one place.
- Microsoft Azure Blob storage - Replicate gigantic volumes of ServiceNow data to Microsoft Azure Blob storage. Perspectium supports both Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Azure Blob Storage - the most commonly used public cloud storage targets.
- Save customer setup time - The new Managed Service Provider (MSP) Onboarding tool offers customer setup automation for easily supporting a new company acquisition or assisting MSPs with new customers.
- Performance improvements - Up to 40% AES encryption performance improvement with bulk shares
Visit the documentation for more info on the Perspectium Iodine release.
In this webinar recording, we examine the new release’s functionality and dive into more features and details - including how to get the Iodine update!