Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. We solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput – all the while retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of some of the world’s largest enterprises.
Perspectium is looking for a Solution Consultants to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client-facing environment, the primary role of the Solution Consultant is to support the sales process all the way through opportunity qualification to implementation handover. We need an ambitious, self-motivated A-player who excels working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future!
As a Solution Consultant at Perspectium, you will:
- Prepare and provide demonstrations of the Perspectium solutions on ServiceNow and other technology platforms.
- Work with sales professionals as the technical subject matter expert, supporting the sales effort by providing technical expertise on the Perspectium technology, integration market, and providing data use best practices.
- Lead installation efforts to prove out the viability of the Perspectium technology and guide customer in the testing of the success criteria.
- Lead customer workshops to design Perspectium solutions based on customer needs.
- Transform business goals and requirements into customer solutions.
- Build, maintain, and foster relationships with customers and technical stakeholders.
- Continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving data services and enterprise ITSM space.
- Contribute to the ongoing growth of the Perspectium community; wiki uploads, forum posts etc.
- Thrive in a challenging environment, manage the resolution of obstacles and work on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Participate in the creation and delivery of training materials to customers and partners
- Most importantly, make your mark on a fast-growing business where everyone is accountable for the success.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, demonstrating technical platforms.
- ITSM knowledge and ITIL (or equivalent) certification preferable.
- Must have a working knowledge of SaaS Platforms, and a detailed understanding at least one of the following:
ServiceNow, Salesforce, Remedy or Jira
- Working knowledge of data and data structures.
- Ability to manage your own self-paced learning of new data integration and ITSM technologies.
- Must be comfortable presenting to large and small customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness and be able to articulate the value proposition of Data Integration, and other, platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to develop strong technical and commercial champions within an account. Network, engage and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and the ability to deal with cultural diversity.