Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. We solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput – all the while retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of some the world’s largest enterprises.
Perspectium UK is looking for a Solutions Consultant based in London to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client-facing environment, the primary role of the Solutions Consultant is to support the sales process, with a focus in EMEA, all the way through opportunity qualification to implementation handover. We need an ambitious, self-motivated A-player who excels working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future!
Due to COVID-19, this position is currently working remotely and following CDC and local guidelines to ensure safety of all our employees; however, you will need to be located in London as you will be working in the office once it safely reopens.
As a Solution Consultant at Perspectium, you will:
- Prepare and provide demonstrations of Perspectium’s native ServiceNow application, including data replication to databases, and service ticket automation to other technology platforms.
- Work with Account Executives as the technical subject matter expert, supporting the sales effort by providing technical expertise on Perspectium’s unique value in comparison to traditional methods.
- Overcome technical objections to build strong technical champions that influence the buying process.
- Work in a fast paced environment; managing multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Lead customer workshops to design Perspectium solutions that solve the core business problem. Capture business requirements and create use-case documents for the creation of SOWs.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of training materials to customers and partners.
- 2-years experience in a pre-sales solutions consultant role
- 2-years ServiceNow ITSM experience
- Must have a demonstrable track record of leading product demos to IT decision makers and building requirement specification that have led to successful customer implementations.
- Must hold a UK passport.
- Must be able to commute to a central London office and travel to sales meetings across Europe.
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- ServiceNow, ITIL or equivalent certification