Implementation Project Manager
Perspectium is looking for a top-tier Implementation Project Manager professional with excellent judgement and personal integrity. The position manages all customer implementations worldwide. Organization, communication and multi-tasking are essential to be successful in this role. As an Implementation Project Manager at Perspectium, you put technology, problem solving, and project management skills to work in a highly consultative role.
The right individual understands the importance of solving complex business problems, yet recognizes the value in a balanced approach which emphasizes the success of the customer relationship. This role is focused on taking new customers from contract signing through a complete adoption of the Perspectium solution. In this role, you’ll get to work closely with all Perspectium teams – from Sales to Product to Engineering, and more - to enhance and accelerate the satisfaction and growth of our user base. Analytic rigor, strategic thinking, and outstanding interpersonal skills come together to characterize what we’re looking for in our Implementation Project Manager. You’re a great team player that’s excited to help Perspectium scale to become the category leader in integration technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully deploy the Perspectium solutions with new customers, from contract signing to full adoption through go-live
- Fully understand customer processes, workflow and requirements
- Identify and solve complex process and technology-related problems during the rollout process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking
- Clearly communicate the status of all projects, issues with implementation, and solutions
- Manage customer and internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders within each customer to ensure buy-in at all levels within the organization
- Service as an ambassador of the Perspectium brand in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world class servicer our customers have come to expect
- Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the user, to ensure customer needs are met through a more powerful Perspectium solution
- Communicate functionality and technical concepts to technical users
- Work to meet deadlines in a small entrepreneurial team
- Manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
- Assess client’s product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- vCalendar management and fluidity to adapt to changes in scheduling and priority
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a great university
- 2 – 4 years in a Project Management capacity; at a tech startup a plus
- Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems
- Strong project management and change management skills, with an execution-oriented mindset.
- Experience with ITSM Solutions (ITIL certification a plus)
- PMP certificate a plus
- A friendly and spirited personality that shines through in written and spoken communication, while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism
- Experience using CRM software and other web-based SaaS applications
- Ability to network, engage and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders
- Working across multiple time zones required
- Some travel required (typically 10-20%)
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its category
Perspectium offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including medical, dental and vision as well as a generous holiday/vacation schedule.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.