Implementation Developer – EMEA
Perspectium is seeking an Implementation Developer for leading the successful implementation of customer solutions. This is a technical role where the candidate needs to be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
The successful candidate would be based out of our London Headquarters and on-site with customers in the surrounding areas. Home/remote working flexibility also available. Must be able to travel within the UK and Europe.
Working at Perspectium
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company.
Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvellous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks.
The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in “classy" San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London, New York and Dallas.
- Engage with customers from contract-signing to successfully implement their Perspectium solution.
- Fully understand customer processes, workflows and requirements.
- Identify and solve complex process and technology-related problems during the rollout process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking
- Must be able to consult with customers on industry best practices, and common Perspectium use cases.
- Clearly communicate the status of all projects, issues with implementation and solutions.
- Manage customer and internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders within each customer to ensure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Service as an ambassador of the Perspectium brand in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world class service our customers have come to expect.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate for the user, to ensure customer needs are met through a more powerful Perspectium solution
- Communicate functionality and technical concepts to technical users
- Work to meet deadlines in a small entrepreneurial team
- Manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
- Assess client’s product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, demonstrating technical platforms.
- Working knowledge of SaaS Platforms with a good understanding of technologies such as ServiceNow, Salesforce or Remedy. ITIL certification preferable.
- Strong understanding of industry integration technologies such as MuleSoft, Boomi etc.
- Experience working with Web Service solutions; including RESTful or SOAP.
- Ability to manage your own self-paced learning of new Data Integration and ITSM functionality.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical content to customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding and ability to identify new technical opportunities within an existing customer.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time-zones.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.