Field Marketing Manager / Sr Field Marketing Manager - EMEA
Perspectium is seeking an entrepreneurial Field Marketing Manager to join our team in the EMEA region. In this role you will be responsible for planning, executing, analysing, and optimising marketing activities across the region. The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness, expand/convert interest, and build pipeline. The role will work closely with the regional sales team and go-to-market partners to execute events and demand generation programs. You will strategically create plans with the right marketing mix of activities and best routes to market for the region. Simultaneously, you will be hands-on to execute those plans, quarter over quarter. You have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly, you are keen to join this fast-pace organization to contribute to our continued growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulate and implement regional marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns
- Build awareness and ensure consistency in Perspectium brand
- Represent all marketing functions in region, closely coordinating with HQ leaders
- Advocate for your region in the development of corporate marketing plans, assets, and resources
- Develop quarterly plans with regional sales leaders and top partners to build pipeline
- Plan, manage, and execute events in region, including: seminars, executive dinners, account-based activities, email campaigns, webinars, and 3rd party events
- Support on-boarding and go-to-market planning with new channel partners
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with channel partners to ensure alignment of plans and activities
- Manage pipeline achievement to meet quarterly goals
- Manage regional marketing budget, track activity results, and return on investment
What We're Looking For
- 5-10 years relevant marketing experience in high growth technology companies
- Knowledge and experience with modern demand generation and integrated marketing, knowing when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness
- Extensive experience in adopting and implementing global campaigns at a regional level, with a track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies
- Great communication skills; able to articulate product and solution information in the context of customer problems and business values
- Strategy to execution; must be enthusiastic about developing the plan, but also doing the work to drive results
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions a plus
- Understanding of service management, integration or enterprise application technologies
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Travel required, approximately 25% of the time
Where You’ll Sit
- Based in our London, UK office
- Report to Director of Marketing, with day-to-day alignment to EMEA sales director
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.