Enterprise Account Executive - West Coast
Company Overview: Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. We solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput – all the while retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of some of the world’s largest enterprises.
Working at Perspectium: Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company.
Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvelous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London, New York and San Jose. We offer highly competitive benefits, compensation, and commission structure.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in IT, DevOps and ITSM
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- 8+ years with a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus
- Excel in a fast pasted environment
- Previous sales experience gained within a software environment, working with enterprise clients, managing multi-million dollar deals
- Strong SaaS sales experience (i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce, JIRA, Workday or credible VAR/System Integrator)
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect/customer organizations including C level and internally across the business
- Some travel required 15%
- Bachelor's Degree
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.