Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. We solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput – all the while retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of some of the world’s largest enterprises.
Perspectium is headquartered in San Diego with established Technical Support and Implementation Teams within the UK. Perspectium is expanding its EMEA Sales Team with an ambitious and well-calculated growth plan for 2021. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. We offer highly competitive benefits, compensation, and commission structure.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Managing the end-to-end sales process from pipeline generation to closing enterprise deals
- Exhibiting strong pipeline generation focus and mentality; effective forecasting and opportunity closure is a must. This is a hunter sales role working on a win-and-retain and land-and-expand basis.
- Managing complex enterprise sales cycles, influence and understanding the problems and buying motives of multiple stakeholders in IT, DevOps and ITSM.
- Developing a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Working exclusively across a named account list, which will include existing customer accounts, prospect accounts with live opportunities as well as net new logo accounts
- Proactively and efficiently managing resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- 2-years’ experience selling complex technology to mid-sector or enterprise-size organisations.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of success and be able to talk through a sales process.
- Must be able to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect/customer organizations including C level and internally across the business
- Must be able to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Must be able to commute to a central London office and travel to sales meetings across Europe.
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
- Above all, must be: intelligent, articulate, hungry for success and coachable
- Experience selling SaaS at IT Director or CIO level
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, French or Italian