Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions to the enterprise. We solve process and data integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest data throughput – all the while retaining control of the data with the data owner. Architected from the ground up with high availability and throughput in mind, Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of some of the world’s largest enterprises.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive based in the London city area. Candidate must reside within metropolitan area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within an assigned geography.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with enterprise accounts.
- Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
- Some travel required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Track record of success (8+ years) in related business application sales, engaging C-level decision makers.
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications - Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
- Strong technical background.
- Value Selling
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.