Working at Perspectium
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company. Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvelous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in sunny San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London.
Due to COVID-19, this position is currently working remotely and following CDC and local guidelines to ensure safety of all our employees; however, you will need to be located in San Diego as you will be working in the office once the San Diego office safely reopens.
Perspectium is looking for a dedicated and driven Director of Sales for North America with a track record of success in managing Enterprise B2B software sales reps. The perfect candidate would have experience with consultative sales approaches, excellent relationship management skills and genuinely enjoy working alongside sales reps to identify and develop prospects into Perspectium customers.
In this role, you will focus on new client acquisition for Perspectium’s SaaS products aimed at the ServiceNow market and selling to Fortune 1000 companies located in the U.S. and Canada. You will be a key contributor by coaching sales reps through deals and helping them meet their sales targets each quarter, as well as working closely with prospective clients as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will be responsible for territory creation and distribution, monitor the sales pipeline, and develop relationships with the ServiceNow Account Executives and Solutions Architects.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are motivated by making a difference, helping reps and clients achieve better results and have a desire to be part of building the next phase of an innovative, mission driven software company.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual revenue numbers for the US/ North American Region, with a dedication to hitting or exceeding your numbers and meeting deadlines
- Direct sales activities within your assigned area, set expectations, provide mentorship, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales cycle
- Coach the sales team to uncover new opportunities, develop net new clients, build fans of Perspectium’s products, demonstrate the differentiated value of Perspectium solutions, and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling on impact, value and return on investment
- Recruit, hire, onboard, coach and retain a dynamic and highly performing sales team
- Train new hires on our standard sales processes, ensure expectations are clearly communicated and you are highly supportive
- Consistently deliver revenue targets – ensuring company objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; Collaborate with our Solutions Architects, Customer Success, Product Management, Marketing, Finance and Sales Operations teams to create an excellent client experience
- Use Salesforce extensively, as well as work with our sales technology stack which includes SalesDirector.ai, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Leadlander and GotoMeeting
- 3-5+ years’ experience building and leading sales teams
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- Success leading sales teams in a fast-growing SaaS enterprise company
- 5+ years direct software selling experience
- A demonstrable track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally, and as a sales leader
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships, both outside and within the organization
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
- Experience in Salesforce.com with an analytical mindset
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
This position requires a post-offer, pre-employment background check and federally compliant drug screening.