Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world…and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our team.
As a DevOps Engineer in our DevOps Engineering team, you will be designing, developing and supporting solutions that facilitate highly scalable, secure and available data centers. In this role your responsibilities will be technically broad. You’ll leverage your knowledge of operating systems, networking, security and software development to achieve the company’s goals related to key service offering infrastructure.
- Design, develop and support solutions which facilitate ease of service deployment, availability and operations
- Participate in data center architecture design, implementation automation and support
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Software Engineering, and Product Management to resolve complex operational issue
- Provide Documentation to Customer Service on how to resolve complex issues
- Provide support for our customers and internal users, including software engineering, cloud engineering, support engineering, sales and marketing. Including direct interaction with customers and real time problem solving
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of DevOps experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in a programming language(s), preferably Python, or a scripting language
- Understanding of Relational Database systems
- Understanding of containers and virtualization
- Proficiency in Linux operating system and network administration
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Familiarity with cloud data center providers such as AWS, GCP etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as yum and Ansible
- Open to being challenged and willing to continuously learn and improve
Founded in 2013, Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. Perspectium solves integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest throughput. Architected from the ground up with availability and control in mind. Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of the world's largest enterprises.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.