Deal Desk Analyst
The Deal Desk Analyst is a key member of the sales operations team. You will be working closely with sales, legal, customer success, support, and accounting to ensure all business requirements are met before a contract is signed. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to wear multiple hats and learn something new every day. We are looking for a highly motivated and detailed oriented team player to join our growing family.
Functions Include (but not limited to):
- Ownership of our internal contract queue
- Draft contracts and amendments on legally approved templates (product and services)
- Enforce pricing and discount approvals
- Provide guidance and support to sales on internal processes
- Be a part of training new hires on everything Salesforce and contracts-related
- Provide regular reporting on pending deals to leadership
- Live and breathe Salesforce.com
- Create Salesforce reports as needed
- Partner with our Sales Operations Manager to ensure all processes are operating flawlessly
- Manage and maintain data integrity within the CRM
Skills & Experience
This is a great role for a college graduate with 2-3 years of experience within Deal Desk or Sales Operations.
- Have 2+ years of CRM experience, Salesforce is a plus
- Have startup environment experience and be willing to change as we change
- Have strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Docs
- Are knowledgeable of sales process within the enterprise software industry
- Have superb organizational and presentation skills
- Have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Are self-starters and problem-solvers.
- Are analytical. Able to connect dots and make decisions based on those insights.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.