Customer Success Manager
Perspectium is seeking a Customer Success Manager to help continue our growth as a company. This is a multi-faceted role requiring different skills and experiences.
The successful candidate would be based in London with occasional on-site with customers. Home/remote working flexibility is available. Must be able to travel within the EU.
Working at Perspectium
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company.
Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvelous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks.
The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in “classy" San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London, New York and Dallas.
- The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building long-term strategic customer relationships to drive retention and loyalty. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service they receive and driving to resolution areas of dissatisfaction. Working as a liaison between customers and other Perspectium teams as necessary. The Customer Success Manager will be the customer’s champion within the Perspectium organization.
- The Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for measuring and monitoring the overall satisfaction level of the customers for which they are responsible and developing the necessary internal processes to enable this capability in the organization. Focusing on key accounts within their area to prioritize the efforts individually and for the organization.
- The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the sales organization to identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities, always keeping current on the customer’s current and future needs and initiatives.
- Work with customers post-sales to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of Perspectium products & services
- Provide practical input back into the product teams based on customer experiences and feedback
- Discover customer’s business needs and challenges and advise on how best to apply Perspectium value
- Track and measure accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk. Raising risks within the organization in a timely manner.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Perspectium
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Perspectium can better serve our customers
- Maintain & gain knowledge of the technologies within the Perspectium eco-system
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Customer Satisfaction philosophies and techniques.
- Strong understanding of industry integration technologies such as MuleSoft, Boomi etc.
- Experience working with CRM platforms to manage operational details of customer accounts.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical content to customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding and ability to identify new technical opportunities within an existing customer.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time-zones.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.