Channel Sales Manager
Want to join the Perspectium team and change the way the market thinks about integration?
Since 2013, Perspectium has been delivering integration solutions for service management, providing the comprehensive real-time and batch integration capabilities required by IT departments and service providers. Founded and based in San Diego, our culture inspires and rewards innovation, hard work, and still being able to enjoy life. We hire the best and trust them, allowing everyone the opportunity to create career-best performances.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our global sales team and scale business growth in the North America region. This individual is responsible for sourcing and building reseller partner relationships, educating and training partner sales teams, developing sales strategies to meet revenue and profit goals, and further establishing Perspectium as the partner of choice for integration in the IT Service Management space. They will manage a governance model through a QBR structure, and align with all relevant stakeholders to execute a clearly defined "Go To Market" plan. Future expansion into new markets will be supported and driven with partners, so the Channel Sales manager is a key role in leading the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong channel management background at SaaS companies, some direct sales experience, outstanding communication skills, an entrepreneurial approach, and a strong desire to win by exceeding sales objectives. Experience in the IT Service Management market is preferred but not required.
- Drive sales revenue through Perspectium resellers with a focus on generating new opportunities
- Grow channel sourced pipeline and ACV (Annual Contract Value) at scale
- Manage and coordinate an accurate channel forecast and pipeline report with Perspectium management
- Evaluate coverage, source, recommend, and recruit channel partners to maximize market penetration
- Develop and execute joint business, marketing, and technical enablement plans with partners
- Coordinate the involvement of Perspectium personnel, including support, service, marketing, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Provide channel best practice leadership to international sales teams, offering guidance and support as needed to ensure consistency and quality of global channel practices
- Work with Sales Operations to define and implement channel-ready, channel-friendly processes for forecasting, lead sharing, and opportunity management
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and enforce adherence to channel program requirements
- Travel Expectation: up to 40%, with occasional international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field preferred
- 7+ years of sales channel experience and 3+ years of direct sales experience required
- Extensive experience with sales channels for SaaS solutions, ideally in the IT service management or CRM space
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated to meet sales objectives
- Experience executing a consultative sales strategy while presenting technology-oriented solutions
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS sales cycles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be adaptable and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to manage a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.