Associate Software Developer
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world…and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our team.
The successful candidate would be based out of our San Diego headquarters.
Working at Perspectium
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world … and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our company.
Whether you’re a dazzling developer, a spectacular salesperson, a marvellous marketeer, or a calculative consultant, we would love to have you join our ranks.
The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the customers are enthusiastic, and innovation is expected. Founded in “classy" San Diego, Perspectium also has offices in London, New York and Dallas.
- Design and develop new features and applications using various development environment and tools.
- Participate in scrum teams for product delivery.
- Work with QA to discover and resolve defects.
- Documentation of features and applications.
- Provide support for our customers. Including direct interaction with customers and real time problem solving.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in a programming language(s), preferably Java
- Proficiency in Relational Database systems, preferably MySQL
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix operating systems administration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. design patterns, data structures, etc.)
- Open to being challenged and willing to continuously learn and improve
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.