Associate DevOps Engineer
Perspectium is solving enterprise integration challenges for some of the most data-reliant businesses in the world…and we’re growing fast. To fuel that growth, we are looking for the best and brightest in the world to join our team.
As an Associate DevOps Engineer in our DevOps Engineering team, you will be designing, developing and supporting solutions that facilitate highly scalable, secure and available data centers. In this role your responsibilities will be technically broad. You’ll leverage your knowledge of operating systems, networking, security and software development to achieve the company’s goals related to key service offering infrastructure.
- Contribute to design and development of our datacenter automation and monitoring tools, processes and technologies.
- Ensure smooth operations of our production environments and ensure we meet our operational goals.
- Develop content for expert product knowledge and contributing to customer success.
- Collaborates with R&D to drive service delivery improvements and initiatives into the customer facing solutions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or Azure services
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of a shell scripting language(s)
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems administration
- Basic knowledge of Relational Database systems, preferably MySQL.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. design patterns, data structures, etc.)
- Open to being challenged and willing to continuously learn and improve
Founded in 2013, Perspectium offers comprehensive systems and application integration solutions for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. Perspectium solves integration, monitoring, and replication problems with the lowest impact and highest throughput. Architected from the ground up with availability and control in mind. Perspectium solutions power the most intricate integrations of the world's largest enterprises.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.